Hello,

On Nov 24, 2009, at 16:50 , Yiping Cheng wrote:

>    Thank you so much for your great help! Your guess is completely correct
> and I have
> now fixed the problem by adding initialization code in the main program.

Thanks for the feedback, glad I could help :-)

>    Now there is another problem. It has to do with the following statement in
> the main program
>
>    [...] Since transportsRegisteredSoFar and availableTransportCount are
> forced to be equal
> by the first assignment statement. An errorneous result of the above code is
> that every loaded
> dynamic-linked library will eventually be unloaded. Is it that you discarded
> the xpt part of the
> SyncML RTK and therefore the xpt part has not been maintained for years?

Exactly :-(

We have used and improved the XPT part for some of our products, but always
with statically linked in transports (http, that is - OBEX only
experimentally). In all of our projects using XPT we have the following in a
prefix file:

// we want the toolkit linked static
#define __LINK_TOOLKIT_STATIC__ 1
// we want the XPT linked static
#define LINK_TRANSPORT_STATICALLY 1
// - select transports
#define INCLUDE_HTTP_STATICALLY
//#define INCLUDE_OBEX_STATICALLY
//#define INCLUDE_WSP_STATICALLY

As said, I've never used WSP and OBEX only experimentally a long time ago. So
enabling these might not work out of the box either.

Best Regards,
Lukas

Lukas Zeller (l...@synthesis.ch)
-
Synthesis AG, SyncML Solutions  & Sustainable Software Concepts
i...@synthesis.ch, http://www.synthesis.ch