Hello!
Our nightly test shows that there is an issue of size mismatch for chunked
objects(see status code 424).

The failure is that Memotoo declares the total size '8429' in its first chunk
but synthesis(syncevolution's core) calculates all chunks
as '8442', which is correct in characters after investigation. The reason why
Memotoo sets
it as '8429' is, I think, because there are 13(8442-8429) pairs of '\r' '\n' in
these chunkes. Naturally
synthesis treats one pair as 2 in size. Memotoo may treat it as 1 when counting
the total size.

Thomas,
For memotoo, is it your expected behavior of Memotoo server?

Lukas,
For synthesis, if size is mismatched, then the item is given up. Do we need do
this kind of strict checking?
Does synthesis have an option to control this?

Cheers,
Yongsheng