Hello!

When we started with SyncEvolution, we discussed the StartDataRead()
"resumeToken" parameter. At that time, we came to the conclusion that a
binfile based client doesn't have to distinguish between different
tokens. Always reporting the changes since the last sync is good enough,
the binfile layer takes care of merging the recent changes with those
that haven't been sent.

Now, on the server side I think tokens are relevant, right?
SyncEvolution as server doesn't support multiple tokens yet, and I was
hoping that one of the existing tests would fail because of that, but no
luck so far. I found two problems (see other emails), but none that I
could attribute to SyncEvolution ;-}

In which situation on the server side is the distinction between
lastToken and resumeToken relevant?

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.