On Mon, 2010-03-08 at 08:27 -0800, Beat Forster wrote:
> Our SDK is using stringutil.h/stringutil.cpp for
> standalone application, so you can't just remove
> them, because they are missing then for these
> projects.

But if these files were kept and stringutils.h/cpp were moved into the
SDK, the change was okay?

As before, because moving files into the SDK implies a relicensing, this
change would have to be made in the synthesis.ch git repo by Synthesis.
Can we make that fairly soon so that we can remove the hack which
exposes these functions in the libsynthesis.so?

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.