On Di, 2010-03-09 at 22:28 +0000, paul wrote:

> LibSynthesis uses an internal data structure formatted as multiline
> aa:bb<CRLF>...

The internal representation is the field list. This aa:bb<CRLF> format
is an external format for it, as far as I remember. I'm not entirely
sure where exactly it is used. I never had to use it in SyncEvolution.

>   Is there any API available in LibSynthesis to convert that to vCard
> format?  I see a function recently added DataConversion, but I'm not
> sure if that is just used for testing or if it will work.

It won't work. The DataConversion() function will convert from one
format into another. The format is defined by a datatype in the XML
configuration. The aa:bb<CRLF> format is not such a datatype.

Can you describe what you are trying to accomplish? Perhaps there are
other ways to do it, or it is useful enough to add something.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.