On 05/25/2012 03:53 PM, Lukas Zeller wrote:
As I did not get SyncML TK output I attached yesterdays captured data which
contains 2 sessions:
- the first got response with auth challenge but is otherwise OK
- the second fails as I wrote yesterday. WBXML and XML messages included
together with HTML log
The second session fails because the SyncML document is wrong. The status for Alert has
a<Next>  element at the<Data>  level of the item instead of inside an<Anchor>
element. This is invalid by the SyncML DTD.
Is it? Specification (SyncML Representation Protocol, Approved Version 1.2.1 – 13 Aug 2007) says that markups inside Data element are required to have namespace specification. From that point of view element Next from namespace syncml:metinf does not seem to be any worse rather than Anchor. Both are members of syncml:metinf namespace. I know that examples in MetInf PDF documentation only use Next and Last inside Anchor.

Also libwbxml2 successfully decodes the message which Syncml TK fails to decode and indicates that element Next belongs to namespace syncml:metinf

Andris