Hi,

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=590732&group_id=9368&atid=109368
I am not sure if this is already fully discussed and a known issue or
not but I would like to share my idea whenever I run the oscar_wizard.
The current wizard does not force a user to click the wizard buttons in
order. (e.g., step 3, step 4, .. , and step 8).

I understand what we figured out at the above old SF ticket but I am
still uncomfortable with this situation that a user can click on any
step buttons regardless of the order at the first installation of OSCAR.
I think it is fine for a user to re-run/re-click any step buttons once
an oscar_wizard is gone through and I think this is good.
However, the first installation should not allow a user to click any
step buttons randomly. I know that we have already setup the wizard to
throw an error when a user clicks on a step button in a wrong order. A
user can do the right thing then but this is not quite acceptable.

So, I am wondering if it is too difficult to activate or deactivate the
step buttons at the GUI side?
If not, can we deactivate all the step buttons which are not ready for a
user to click on at the first installation?
Of course, once the wizard is gone through, all the step buttons should
be activated.

What do you think of this?

Regards,

- DongInn