Title: Re: [Oscar-devel] Configurator values -> ODA
Hi Erich:

I just tried a fresh install with FC5 x86, and the issue is still present.  Here's the content of /etc/gmetad.conf:

gridname "<gridname>"
data_source "<cluster__name>" fc5-x86.ocg.org

The relevant bits from /etc/gmond.conf looks like:

cluster {
  name = "unspecified"
  owner = "unspecified"
  latlong = "unspecified"
  url = ""
}

I also ran the steps you outlined manually, nothing changed.  This was tested with r5092.

And I think it's a good idea to put the default values into ODA - this way, things are consistent no matter whether you configure the package, or not.

Thanks,

Bernard