In my CLI development I have run across something that seems like it
should come up.
When running the Selector step in the CLI I get this error:

Use of uninitialized value in hash element at
/tmp/trunk/lib/Qt/SelectorUtils.pm line 257.

After dumping lots of data I found out something is trying to reference
PBS.  This appears to be an old OSCAR package that is no longer in the
trunk.  In the torque/config.xml, it seems to be on the conflicts list,
but obviously if the package doesn't exist, when the time comes to
reference that package it makes sense to get an uninitialized value.
Anyone have any insight on this?  Can I take PBS out of the requires
list for torque?

BTW, this problem isn't just in the CLI.  I dumped the data in the GUI
as well and it's there too.  The only difference is the output was
suppressed somewhere (never did find that part).

Wesley Bland
[EMAIL PROTECTED]