thanks for the response guys

I tried it with UYOK also but it didnt work, and when I did bootable disk
its hanging trying to install the usb keyboard, I have never used dracut,
will see how it works, After hanging trying to install the keyboard I just
hit a random key and its giving me a prompt /mymodules# Im not sure how to
proceed from here. Still a newbie.

Thanks for helping out.