De : Richard Young [richard.yo...@usq.edu.au]
Envoyé : mercredi 12 novembre 2014 02:25
À : Oscar-User
Objet : [Oscar-users] Problem imaging nodes

Hello,
I have recently rebuilt our HPC using RHEL 6.6 and the latest version of Oscar,
i.e. unstable, and am having some trouble imaging the nodes. After running
through both the standard install guide and the RHEL quick guide there seems to
be a problem with the final stage of imaging the nodes. The Oscar_wizard
monitor says the installation is fine however when the nodes restarts you
simply get a cursor on the screen, basically nothing has been copied to disk.
There doesn't seem to be any errors on the screen from dhcp or pxe however when
checking systemimager/rsyncd logs there are the following errors:

rsync: change_dir "/usqhpc10" (in overrides) failed: No such file or directory
(2)
rsync: link_stat "/imaging_complete_172.16.11.71" (in scripts) failed: No such
file or directory (2)

also on the screen it says, sometimes, rsyncd not complete not all files
copied. I have checked faqs and tips, and nothing covers this problem. Has
anybody seen this before and is there a solution.

Thanks

Richard A. Young
ICT Services
HPC Support Officer
University of Southern Queensland
Toowoomba, Queensland 4350
Australia
Email: richard.yo...@usq.edu.au   Phone: (07) 46315557
Mob:   0437544370          Fax:   (07) 46312798

This email (including any attached files) is confidential and is for the
intended recipient(s) only. If you received this email by mistake, please, as a
courtesy, tell the sender, then delete this email.

The views and opinions are the originator's and do not necessarily reflect
those of the University of Southern Queensland. Although all reasonable
precautions were taken to ensure that this email contained no viruses at the
time it was sent we accept no liability for any losses arising from its receipt.

The University of Southern Queensland is a registered provider of education
with the Australian Government.
(CRICOS Institution Code QLD 00244B / NSW 02225M, TEQSA PRV12081 )