To All
I am sorry for submitting this again as it seems my original email didn't make
it to the list.

I have recently come across a problem with one of my submission nodes on our
HPC and was wondering if somebody could help.

Our HPC has two submission/login nodes and one head node, both submission/login
nodes were setup the same and working until recently. One of the submission
nodes now gets the following error whenever a torque commands is run:

qstat: Invalid credential MSG=Hosts do not match qmgr obj= svr=default: Invalid
credential MSG=Hosts do not match

torque was install via rpm is version of 4.2.9. Both submission/login nodes are
setup in the queue configuration correctly, as below, they were taken out and
put back with the torque server and client restarted. The file
/var/lib/torque/serv_priv/nodes has both servers in it, and this hasn't changed.

set server submit_hosts += server1
set server submit_hosts += server2

The problems exist for all users and the admin account. Has somebody seen this
problem before and can provide some help in fixing it.

Thanks
Richard A. Young
ICT Services
HPC Support Officer
University of Southern Queensland
Toowoomba, Queensland 4350
Australia
Email: richard.yo...@usq.edu.au   Phone: (07) 46315557
Mob:   0437544370          Fax:   (07) 46312798

This email (including any attached files) is confidential and is for the
intended recipient(s) only. If you received this email by mistake, please, as a
courtesy, tell the sender, then delete this email.

The views and opinions are the originator's and do not necessarily reflect
those of the University of Southern Queensland. Although all reasonable
precautions were taken to ensure that this email contained no viruses at the
time it was sent we accept no liability for any losses arising from its receipt.

The University of Southern Queensland is a registered provider of education
with the Australian Government.
(CRICOS Institution Code QLD 00244B / NSW 02225M, TEQSA PRV12081 )