Hi Oliver,

it worked meanwhile, I installed the wrong (verion) repo. Now it went smoothly with:

yum install http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/7/x86_64/e/epel-release-7-5.noarch.rpm yum -y install http://svn.oscar.openclustergroup.org/repos/unstable/rhel-7-x86_64/oscar-release-6.1.2r11027-1.el7.centos.noarch.rpm

And I will give it a new try after I didn't manage it to make oscar work and have the clients boot.

Not I have oscar 6.1.2

In the file /etc/oscar/supported_distros.txt I would find only everything until version 6.1.1.
Anything newer would be covered by [unstable] I assume.

So, I am not mistaken seeing that CentOS 7 is only supported by this unstable version?
So is Scientific Linux in general?

Cheers,
Jan.