PC,

I am still new and finding out on how to dev using the eclipse for
android. Hope u will share later on tips for development once you find
your developer.

PC Low wrote:

> Hi all
>
> i am looking for a developer familiar with android. can be a full time
> job, part time or even per job contract basis.
>
> please email me if you are interested and we'll discuss f2f.
>
> thanks.
>

> --
> “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to
> do nothing.” Edmund Burke
>
> --
> believed to be clean.

Nicholas A. Suppiah

Centre Manager
Open Source Competency Centre (OSCC), MAMPU
Level 3, E302 - 304, Enterprise Building 3
Persiaran APEC
63000 Cyberjaya
Selangor D.E.
[Tel] +603 8319 1200 (ext. 818) [Fax] +603 8319 3206
[H/P] 016 2081921

believed to be clean.

*  To visit MAMPU Opensource on the web, go to:
    http://opensource.mampu.gov.my

*  To visit OSCC Knowledge Bank on the web, go to:
    http://www.oscc.org.my

*  To unsubscribe from this group, please go here: