Dear All,

Pls advice - on the :" Call for the Paper"
- we are currently preparing a paper on
"Enabling Product Managemnet  Automation in
Smal Medium Enterprise (SME) on Open Source Software (OSS)  Platform "

we are seeking your advice on
- format of the paper
- request for extension of time for the submission of the paper

Thanks.

Regards,

Bala Raman
013 340 4015
b...@einfosystem.com

www.einfosystem.com

EINFO SYSTEM
•Telekom Malaysia Registered Contractor
•Cabling, Wiring, Keyphone, PABX, IP-PBX
•PC, Networking, Hardware, Software
•CCTV & Security System
•Domain, Email/Web Hosting,Design