i have two questions for rms

what are your thoughts about software as a service (saas) and cloud
computing, where data centres and jobs can easily be relocated to shared
services outsourcing (sso) ?
> note:  he has gone on record to bash both saas and cloud computing

in your opinion should companies that provide free web services like google
apps or facebook have a moral obligation to release their codes ? how do we
know that our privacy rights are not abused ? do you have google or facebook
accounts ?