There seems to be a problem. Yesterday the organisers told me that RMS
only wakes up at 10am. We are supposed to interview him at 10am! His
talk is 10.30am. His flight out of KL to China is at 3pm. So he may be
leaving APIIT at 12.30 right after the talk. We may have to conduct the
interview from the floor. Lagi bagus.. boleh betul2 tembak di depan
khalayak ramai. Dia nak tepis pun saksi terlalu ramai. :)