This is where the red tape does not get it. They want things right, not
the right thing. Innovation just cannot happen in a petri dish. It
happens when someone mistakenly kicked the petri dish and spoilt an
experiment. It is made of accidents. Marie Curie, Thomas Edison,
Benjamin Franklin, penicilin, .. (any locals? pls tell)

It is doing something right and then someone say, "aha.. wait a
minute,.. that is not supposed to happen.. let me follow this.." and off
s/he goes into a tangent. That is a creator in the making. Someone who
says, 'i only like what i am doing.. i found it!' rather than 'i better
pass this up the way its supposed to be before the professor or the feds
wakes up'.

It is spontaniety, rantings, adhocracy, peerocracy, meritocracy, all of
our aboves and non of their aboves. It must be like Paris, giving young
artists their space, their oils and the command, "Go wild on the canvas
guys. Be yourselves". It is allowing every damn stupid idea you can
think of its needed air of evolution and not institution. It can now be
done quite safely and low-cost thanks to cyberspace. We are not asking
to build planes and cars or windmills. We are asking for a centre where
there is flowing fresh juice, capatis and free fuel. Among others.

Every fifth failure is a success. Every ten thousandth blown glass is a
light bulb. Every thousandth rant is a poem. Every millionth dwarf is a
giant. We do not really know who or really know when that may happen.

2009 BREAK