Glad to meet you here again! Hope we week each other out more and work
on some real challenge. How about a viral ERP?

On a sidenote of praise for the feds, i think OSCC and MDec has done
alot in bringing the many of us together into corridors. I really did
not know any local similar spirited ones about 1 year ago before
programs like FOSSmy and MSCOSCON. Now i see like many of you guys.

Also The Star article could not have happened if not for the hard work
of Riz, Rafe, Rozita (the three Rs) from MDec. Particularly Riz. He was
always cool even though only 2 reporters turned up to munch away the
food made for 20. He kept telling about me the man from Kuang, and yet
no story came out. MDec probably spent RM100k to get my story out via
the luncheons and dinners to entertain those journalists.

It is time we come together to show that 'yes, malaysians can' and give
them 'Malaysia's Gift To The World'.

Forgive me, but it is excruciating to sit through another non-malaysian
bragging about how s/he made it, and not enjoying the same belief in our
own people. It is treason in ourselves. Yes it is inspiring. But enough.
Where are our locals?!