salam All,

just wondering is there anyone here that are good in Web Design? need
someone to design the official web page. individual must be attach /
own a company in order for us to engage.

scope of work
1. wed design
2. contents - (provided by us)
3. web promotion
4. integration with payment gateway (own or rent)
5. any others requirement as we progress along.

if you are intrested please let me know mailto:r...@mdec.com.my

thank you.

//rafe