Ladies,

I'm looking for a base line for "world class develop" looking at what boh
said yes I do agreed. We are looking to develop a world class developer and
we want to know how do you define someone to be it. What are the baseline??

rafe

Send from my HTC Android

On Nov 19, 2009 2:47 PM, "Raja Iskandar Shah" <rajaiskand...@gmail.com>