hi vince/ghodmode

hmmm.. perhaps OSDC should collect a list, with (contacts and URL) of
ALL the FOSS (Free & Open Source SW) UGs in Malaysia. I am an active
member of the Python user group,

<pytho...@googlegroups.com>

and I believe there is a PHP group, not sure if there is a Java grp,
but I know a number of active Java guys. I also know there is a Ruby
grp.

As for FOSS operating systems, the ones that have been active on this list is:

there are the ubuntu, PCBSD, and Fedora/Red Hat ...

So I guess everyone shld contribute their contacts to a list somewhere?

--
#-------
regds,

Boh Heong, Yap