free as in freedom in exhanging knowledge, freedom to know, freedom to
express, freedom to understand, freedom to use, freedom to own, and freedom
to distribute, free as in free beer/teh tarik is not of the main intention
;)

people who steal from the evil are nothing better than evil... to free
ourselves from evil, we must be free of all
most people still don't understand copyrights and they take pirating
softwares as granted... what we must do is to educate, and the simplest and
lowest cost is through freedom, and through that, we will see and action on
our own will, not being blindfolded and manipulated...

happy hacking and liberate...

Regards,
CL Chow