nice to see mudah.my, thestar, lowyat and malaysiakini ranked in the top 20.

on another angle:

maybank2u is best financial portal
thestar is best news portal
mudah.my best consumer portal

google, yahoo, msn are search and email giants - and in a different league.

compared with singapore http://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/SG
we favor more local content - typical singapore kiasu