salam/hola,

OSCC is in the process of compiling a list of government websites that have
web apps/services that can only be opened in IE. we're trying to bring this
up to the ICT committee at the national level.

we're looking for help to add any missing apps that you know missing from
the list.

here's what we have found so far:
============================

JPM - GOE-EDMS (Generic Office Environment – Electronic Document Management
System)

Jabatan Akauntan Malaysia - E-SPKB (Sistem Perancangan & Kawalan Belanjawan
Elektronik)

Kementerian Sumber Manusia - ELX (Electronic Labour Exchange)

MOF - ePerolehan

JPM (Implementation, Co-ordination Unit) - SPP II (Sistem Pemantauan Projek)

JPA - HRMIS (HR Management Information System)

Jabatan Kehakiman Syariah Malaysia - E-Syariah

hopefully everyone can contribute to the list - thanks much!

rgds,

Nuhaa All Bakry / cawanpink
http://cawanpink.net
http://fosschix.my