Hi

OSDC.my want to fill in the roll to represent to whole OSS community.
We want to push OSS agenda in a more professional manner.

We want to approach government sector, ICT industry and Universities.
Because of that we take the challenge to continue organised Malaysia
Open Source Conference 2010 (MOSC2010)

OSDC.my MOSC2010 Task Force has been created to do what everybody
think we could not do. To make this conference happening in two
months.

Due to that reason, we seek and need all the help that we can get. PR
Team lead by Fazli, Black, Hidzuan and Dr. Nurhizam will be the point
of contact.

We hope more OSS communities will jump into the boat with us to make
this conference happen.