Linux is so customizable. You want it THAT WAY, you design it and the Linux
system just work. Drivers from nvidia, AC97, Network cards is now developing
drivers for Linux. That is SOOOOOOOOOOOO unfair to judge such inequalities
as being said:
*
*

> *this is grossly inequal comparison*
>
> *cuba compare linux vs the iphone operating system !*

Linux is a standalone operating system(for phone is rarely seen), while Mac
OS X (iphone) is for mobile phone which is attracting already (ada kompas
la.... boleh shaking2 la... etc), nak develop software untuk IPhone jauh
lebih mudah juga...

jangan lah membuat perbandingan melampau

------
Fariz Luqman
The Chairman of SimpleLinux
Visit: http://www.simplelinuxdistro.co.cc