Dear MS :)
Tafsir pantun dan jawapan menyusul..

C is the mother as it is the basis of near-assembler language to govern all memory-buffer references in a computer. However human like languages can only be understood by the idiotic 98% (me included). Thus the father is OO or object-orientation which humans prefer to visualise in. Thus VB, Php as a more higher level orientation occurs. However they are not OO and cannot do high level inheritance and componentisation inheritance (alamak.. kene tembak la ni.. tengah pasang baju stealth volcano ash). Thus Java is born trying to strongly represent that BUT it is still too damn bitter (me included). However when you get to know Java, you finds that the taste is not bitter but becomes sweet (me included). Now for those who tak takut kencing manis, they go for Python and Ruby hoping for the Holy Grail (cawan ajaib la tu) but still it is damn bitter to drink. Or we can say that if you learn one mazhab you got to stick to one and one only. No one can mix drinks or be an expert unless want to mabuk giler macam orang giler.

About under the radar, not only is the volcano wasting my time cos my daughter is now stuck in Berlin, i also am stuck with Bangkok project where the Red Shirts and the army is going for a violent showdown. So dengan kedua2 stuck ini nampaknya i unstuck kat sini. Saje.. main tunggu2 harap2 impian MDec untuk ujudkan 5 bintang worldclass developer boleh terhasil.

Hamba bukanlah bintang 1 tapi bintang 3.
:)