Dear all g33k,

We invite to all members to join our exhibition by tomorrow. We open to the
public and want to share a new information, technology, knowledge and
business opportunity from our sponsor like :

1) Redhat
2) Novel
3) Microsoft
4) CyberSecurity
5) TM
6) OSCC, MAMPU
7) Skali
8) CyberSecurity
9) Century Software
10) IASA & Gorgeous Geek
11) Technology Park Malaysia
12) Technodex
13) United Nation University
14) ITrain
15) Jobstreet
16) Basix Microsystem
17) Konsortium ICT Dewan Muda

And the Biggest booth from MDEC with 10 MSC company will entertain you for
business opportunity open source solution. Please invite all friends and
partners to join our last day for MSC MOSC2010.

Dont forget our community booth from Ubuntu, Debian, Joomla, Drupal,
CodeAndroid, PCBSD, Facebook, OpenSuSe and Fedora. Only conference still
remain closed to public. For last day will be a lot of freebies and goodies
to give away.... See you at  Berjaya Times Square.... tomorrow......

Regards,
Mohd Fazli Azran
Secretariat MSC MOSC2010