That is why we should not at all put our trust in Proprietary company, or
use their money to spend on anything Open Source related.

Time and again we have seen good open source projects was taken away when
the company that initially develops the Open Source software being bought by
a bigger and richer Proprietary company.

And this is also why company that develop Open Source application, should
put something in writing like "If this company is being sold, all the
copyright for the source code will be transferred to Free Software
Foundation". This will make sure that the code still available freely for
the community.

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 3:40 PM, Raja Iskandar Shah <rajaiskand...@gmail.com

--
Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan