Belum cuba belum tahu .... :)  "Lawan Tetap Lawan!"

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Vacancy Code: VA/2010/NAO/FTA/EOSG/CP Architect
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 19:10:18 +0800
From: Redhuan <r...@adempiere.org>
To: hendric...@un.org

Dear Sir,
I read about this position through a community contact and am tempted to
vie for it. However i learnt of it past the closing date. The challenges
described are something that brings fire to the belly i wonder what
possibilities there might be if i were to take it on.

My name is Redhuan D. Oon and i am the founding leader of the Open
Source ERP project called ADempiere (www.adempiere.com). My passion
started after 25 years in various fields spanning Human Capital and IT
related development projects based in Malaysia to running this 30-nation
global team to make ADempiere the most free and community supported
project in the world. It has no patronage from any commercial owner and
thus fits a United Nations caption more better than a Silicon Valley one.

Nowithstanding if this position is ill-fitted for me I like your kind
office to explore the possibility of bringing Free ERP as a baseline
platform for the so many nations out there that require free licensed
and open standards that are rapidly deployed and even enhanced upon.

Recently i presented this in Libya's Electronic Management Conference
and is very well received by many of the regional Universities to the
extent that the Libyan government has pre-approved a trial run there
soon. Last month i signed an MOU witnessed by the Thailand's Deputy
Prime Minister for the use of ADempiere as a logistics framework in the
Muslim  Food Supply Chain Superhiway.

With this I remain.

Kind Regards
Redhuan D. Oon