Hi Eric,

Thanks!

I am not interested in package JStock in Live CD. As JStock is just a
tiny application (<20MB), user may just download it and try it out.

Currently, it is in EXE (Windows) and ZIP (Linux) package.

I would prefer someone may help to package it into following format :

+ https://sourceforge.net/projects/portableapps/ - Live USB Stick
+ Debian packaging - Host in repository, for Debian and Ubuntu users
+ RPM packaging - Host in repository, for Red Hat, CentOS and Fedora
users