Additionally there's a third method but this relies on your provider
to manually drop every single suspected IPs attacking your resources.
Sure this is effective for probably 10 attackers but in case of
botnets, the attack is probably over by the time their done updating
their ACLs.

--
Thank you for your time,
Ihsan Junaidi Ibrahim