you can't sell to people for downloads. that's why thousands of mirrors
ready to serve. mainly are of open source software. That's why it's cost
effective . you cannot sell open source software for your own use.
http://www.simplelinux.tk/p/courtesy-of-gnuorglicensesgplhtml.html

<http://www.simplelinux.tk/p/courtesy-of-gnuorglicensesgplhtml.html>the
author must not read the Courtesy of GNU_GPL v3/v2. it's against the law for
breaking the licence. that's why it's safe to put GNU/Linux next to your
software name, always, for example simpleLinux GNU/Linux to show that it is
completely free and modifiable.

what put get free, you give back free. not when we got free, but we sell to
get profit.

selling cds are fine, but not selling it in the store where people must buy
before can use, it's illegal. if people are prohibited to modify it source,
you betrayed GNU_GPL v3/v2. it's more than just a piece of junk.

if this continues, we will watch a never-ending dramas from the newbie
developer.

remember, Open Source always free...

On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 3:48 PM, Raja Iskandar Shah <rajaiskand...@gmail.com