Its a good idea to be in different places, either north of south. But be prepared for more English medium if you wish to rope them near islands. And promo, promo, promo. Many people will come when they hear about it in that region.

Anyone has shocking statistics to help in such promo? Does any1 know how much our honourable govt agencies lost in paying proprietary licenses per year? Per month? Per day?