Business track will surely be appreciated by the sponsors and the
intended crowd they want to attract.

MOSC could be more business friendly by adding an additional Business
track and making the booths more accessible.

The number one question that many traditional business people want to
know is how to make money or save money by going the FOSS way. Perhaps
with a track dedicated to their interests, it would attract more
sponsorship?

Of course I am just thinking out loud and more planning is required.

Eric