There is another alternative for that. But might not be as comprehensive.
Selenium is a test framework for testing UI. While selenium alone need user
interaction, by recording their action to a test. But there is a way to do
testing programmatically with selenium remote control. This is precisely how
a BDD framework in python called Pycurracy do it. By defining a user
acceptance test in roughly a text format. and with it, generate the required
code to be used with selenium remote control