erm.. interesting! but how to typing arabic and end with .com @ .my if we
dont have arabic software or something? Would not that be a hardship to
people's to browser page? Sorry, if I was mistaken.

2011/1/26 sallehy <sall...@gmail.com>

> ساي.com <http://xn--mgbx4e.com>
>
> cool :)
>
> 2011/1/26 azmi salim <azm...@gmail.com>
>
> Hi there friends,
>>
>> An interesting development on IDN, .my Domain Resgistry has announced
>> support for Jawi IDN, on top of other Unicode, European and some other
>> selected Asian characters.
>>
>> Maybe you guys / gals have know this, nevertheless I'm fwd'ing it for an
>> update. Pardon for repetition :)
>>
>> Regards,
>> AZMI Salim
>>
>> following is some excerpts of the announcement --->
>>
>> Dear Valued Customers,
>>
>> We are proud to announce that .my DOMAIN REGISTRY now supports
>> Internationalized Domain Name (IDN).
>>
>> An IDN (also known as multilingual domain name) is a domain name that
>> contains Unicode characters other than the basic 37 ASCII characters
>> permitted to-date (a-z , 0-9 and -).  In other words, an IDN may contain
>> letters with diacritics (for example, façade) as required by many European
>> languages or characters drawn from non-Latin scripts such as Jawi / Arabic,
>> Chinese or Tamil.
>>
>> Many countries have started to offer domain names in their local scripts
>> to allow more of their population access the Internet.  Amongst the first
>> few countries to deploy top level IDN are Egypt (مصر ), Saudi Arabia
>> (السعودية ) and United Arab Emirates (امارات ) – all on the 5th May 2010.
>> Even two of our neighboring countries, Thailand and Singapore, have
>> implemented IDN.
>>
>> For Malaysia, we have decided to offer 2nd Level IDNs, starting with Jawi
>> (for example, مليسيا.my).  Chinese and Tamil IDNs are also in the pipeline
>> and will be implemented progressively.  For Jawi IDNs, the roll out will be
>> in 3 phases.  In the first phase, registration of Jawi IDNs is specifically
>> for government agencies and government educational entities.  Registrations
>> start from 24th January 2011 until 30th April 2011.  The first phase Jawi
>> IDNs will be free of charge for one year.  Government agencies and
>> government educational entities are encouraged to secure their Jawi IDNs as
>> soon as possible.
>>
>> Existing .my customers will enjoy Jawi IDNs in the second phase, and in
>> the third phase, Jawi IDNs will be opened to the public. Do keep an eye open
>> for the announcements on the second and third phase roll out to secure your
>> own Jawi IDN!
>>
>> For more information about IDN, do visit our FAQ page at
>> http://www.domainregistry.my/faq.php?id=98.
>>
>> Please do not hesitate to e-mail dom...@domainregistry.my or call us at
>> 03 - 8991 7272 if you have any enquiries.
>>

>> Yours sincerely,
>>
>> .my DOMAIN REGISTRY
>>
>> MYNIC Berhad (735031-H)             | Tel          : +603-8991 7272
>> Level 3, Block C                                | Fax          : +603-8991
>> 7277
> [...]

*Maui Sabily 2011* <mauisab...@sabily.org>
*GPG KeyID*: DBDA3074
*GPG Fingerprint*: 3CCE D281 C894 4FB0 3D22 2141 75C6 E41F DBDA 3074

Soire Meira 2008 - 2011
EascobaNET, Inc 2006 - 2010
Ch0kL@Thack 2002
PaleoY2K 1998 - 2000

http://www.sabily.my
http://www.sabily-my.tk

Developer:
Sabily NetBook Remix 10.10
Al-Quds<http://mirror.spanasia.net/pub/simpleLinux/Pub/sabily.my/SabilyNR.iso>
Sabily Zakat Calc 0.2-1 Beta (Debian) <https://launchpad.net/zakat-calc>
Asmawi Office 0.1 Alpha (Webase Presentiton) <http://www.asmawioffice.tk/>
Soire TV & Radio <http://www.soire.webs.com/> (Windows Only - continue
version on Linux)
BrutuSamaDia <http://www.soire.webs.com/> (Remote Desktop Penetration
Testing)
Mauiware.AYU.0.6 <http://www.soire.webs.com/> (Virus Cleanner & Get Back
Hidden Files)

Malicious of Dark Knight - "Hack To Learn, Don't Learn To Hack"