Head hunter ni memerlukan engineer yang boleh start dalam tempoh seminggu,
lepas tu dalam info tu tulis 1 month project.

Kepada yang tengah freelance tu, mungkin boleh apply kot..

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pan Asia Resources Pte Ltd <sent...@panasiagroup.net>
Date: Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 1:10 PM
Subject: Excellent opening for linux
To: sharuzza...@gmail.com

   *For Internal Use of Employer (Please don't delete or modify while
replying to this email)*  Monster Resume ID: 20121519      Personal Folder
ID: 9253757
 *Dear Sharuzzaman,

* Greetings from Pan Asia Resources!!!
Headquartered in Singapore, Pan Asia is a US$ 125 million group with
business operations worldwide. Founded in 1994, Pan Asia is one of the
leading companies in Management and IT consulting services spanning diverse
industry domains including Hi Tech, Banking and Finance, Manufacturing and
Logistics, and FMCG to name a few
We have a job opening for “Linux Admin” for one of our client in Malaysia
The JD is mentioned below.
In case your profile meets the below mentioned requirements and interested
to explore career opportunities with us, please revert with your updated
resume & the following details
Position Title: “Linux Admin”
Client : MNC client
Location : Malaysia
Experience : 3 - 10Yrs
Duration : Contract to Hire model/ one month project(candidate can get good
remuneration)
Candidate Summary:
Name
Nationality
Current salary
Expected salary
Notice period
Current employer
Current working domain
Total work experience
Total IT experience
Relevant experience
Reason for leaving
Contact number
E mail id
Interview timings

Thanks & Regards
*************************************
Senthil Prabhu
Pan Asia Resources Pvt Ltd.
3, Shenton Way, #22-01, Shenton
House,
Singapore 068805
Phone: +65-64925463
Email:sent...@panasiagroup.net <email%3asent...@panasiagroup.net>

 This mail has been sent by one of the employers (Employer name: Pan Asia
Resources Pte Ltd) accessing the services of
monster.com.sg<http://www.monster.com.sg>and not by Monster. Monster
is committed to protecting the privacy of our
users and our “Terms of Use” prohibits any misuse including spamming. If you
consider the contents of the mails inappropriate or as spam, please forward
this mail to s...@monster.com.sg
*Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume
updated.*
*Update Resume now* <http://my.monster.com.sg/login.html?spl=empmailjun19>