OSCC was/is(?) part of a Government agency, serving the needs of other
Government agencies. Time and again during my time there, we were
reminded that the public's/rakyat's needs and wants is not the
priority.

After Phases 1 and 2, they are now rightfully at Phase 3, Self Reliance.

So since their aim is not to cater to us, the rakyat; should we do
their job for them? I would love to help them but am loathed to think
that our goodwill is misused to as cheap publicity that there is a
close relationship between the community and OSCC.

Eric