I've heard ther are banyak sekolah sekolah khas ini. i would like a
meetup and assessement samada boleh kah saya bantu mereka mereka ni Dr
Rosslan from Poliklinik Murni Padang Serai helped me to find suitable
subject becaouse there are a lot of kind of oku cp retart hearing
blindness tarik speechless entah harap doktor dapat bantu
klasifikasikan calon sesuai.

More over calon yang lulus cemerlang will get the opportunity to meet
the man himself klaus knopper so that we'll bring back braill keyboard
for those them blinds.

that is my dream

azhar