Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 15:46:59 +0800
Subject: Re: [osdcmy] error installing eclipse
From: sumardi.shu...@gmail.com
To: osdcmy-list@googlegroups.com

Are you sure the jdk you downloaded was installed to /usr/bin/java? Open a
terminal and enter the command "java -version" and make sure it's the one you
expect. If not, modify your path so that your jdk shows up first, or launch
eclipse with the -vm /path/to/java command line option.

Regards,Sumardi