From: Garfield WTF <garfi...@debmal.my>
Sender: osdcmy-list@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 21:50:01
To: <osdcmy-list@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [osdcmy] Re: Open Source Education Council (OEC) - First Meeting

No offense everyone.
But usually when I see there is something new suggested and started to be
implemented. There is a lot of hoo-hah around.
Everyone are also join in the discussion and saying that they will be part
of it and work on it.
But when it started to run, those who had saying that they will confirm be
part of it are no where to be found.

It is ok if we just give suggestion if we are unable to be part of it due to
certain reason. But if already telling everyone that you will be part of it
and work on it, please really do so and not just hoo-hah in the mailing
list.

I know a lot people will going to bash me after I posted this.
But so far, this is what I have seen.
In 100% of those who talking very loud that they will be part of it, only
15% of them turned out at the end. The rest 85% are no where to be found at
the end.

Therefore, I hope those who did say that they will be part of something,
they will really do as what they have said, unless there is some unavoidable
reason which ceased them to doing so (ie: last minute job's assignment,
family issues etc).
This statement does not refer to this mailing list thread only. It also
applies to other threads as well as other mailing list as well.

If anyone feel offended with what I have said, I am sorry about that.
This is just what I've seen and what I've feel at this moment.

Again, sorry if anyone feel offended with what I have written at above.

--
*GarfieldWTF <http://garfield.in>*
Debian User Community (Malaysia)

MOSC2011 http://fb.me/mosc2011

MOSC Survey 2011 Awareness Of OSS Certification
http://survey.mosc.my/mosc-survey-2011-awareness-oss-cert