Team,

Anyone in osdc.my love to join this?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Faruq <teuku.fa...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 5:43 PM
Subject: [utm-oss] Are you interested to join GSoC 2011?
To: utm-...@googlegroups.com

Hello! I compile very small amount of organization that are planning
to apply for GSoC 2011. I will update it day by day until the official
announcement from Google itself. Lets hope they can be part of
GSoC'11. I made this for informational purpose. If you would like to
help, this is the link http://goo.gl/rq0dw

This is not the official list. I belief GSoC is not an objective, this
is just part of your journey in contributing to the open source
community. Im student too and i have problem in finding the
organization before the official announcement.

The official GSoC 2011 webpage: http://socghop.appspot.com/

Malaysia Open Source Software Conference 2011
MOSC2011 http://fb.me/mosc2011

LinuxMalaysia Network
http://www.facebook.com/Bukan.Sekadar.Internet.Sahaja