I agree with doing an inter-distro workshop again.
I think it is the best way for people from different distro background to
stay under the same roof and have a neat discussion face to face, in order
to achieve peace.

We have to stop this madness as soon as possible.
It is already 2011 now, distro wars should not happen again...

@Syazwan, darkness
I dun think it is a good idea to bring this matter into the MOSC2001 until
all the misunderstanding is cleared up among the distros supporters.
If bring the current argument into the discussion during MOSC2011, it will
just risking the whole event. We can't let war happen during the event.
So it is best if we settle the issues/misunderstanding earlier so that we
may have a peaceful discussion of future plan, if we want to do a
inter-distro discussion during MOSC2011.

--
*GarfieldWTF <http://garfield.in>*
Debian User Community (Malaysia)