Hi there,

I am looking for Web Application Developer experienced in JQuery
(http://jquery.com/), Subversion (SVN) and optionally server-side
technology such as Grails (http://www.grails.org/), PHP, ASP or etc.
to work on an open source project.

Please post your reply here if you are interested.

Otherwise, If you know anyone who have the development skills
mentioned above included students, junior developers, experience
developers or whoever involved in web development or working in IT
industry, kindly help me forward this message to them (Please let's me
know if you need my contact information such as e-mail and mobile).

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Chee Kin