On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 1:35 AM, Harisfazillah Jamel
<linuxmalay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Noted on that MQA issue. The committee will start small. At this
> moment we already contact our contact in universities around Malaysia.
> We are going to call for a dialog between U, Industry and community
> mid of April.

+1
btw,im from skill side,like IKBN,ILP,n so forth.we are not effected by
MQA since we are depend on NOSS,National Occupational Skill
Standards.n i heard that most U's is trying to implement that into
their course.thats y the syllabus between Academic n Skill area is
quite different,because we are using diff skill standard.