Because now we got permission to use Hackerspacekl to run event, I say lets
have a event each month under osdc.my. It is not necessary in hackerspacekl,
but it is already there, why not use it.

Because wariola have already volunteered for virtualization related talk, we
can start with that. So I propose that we start on april, if he is available
la, or this month also can. Or we can start with distro workshop this month.

One reason is, it is a long time since we have a proper FOSS meetup, and
just talk on mailing list don't cut it, and hackerspacekl can have more
activity....

We don't really need to have a talk, if that month a distro released, so we
might do a distro release for that month. I suggest do it on a weekend, and
do it monthly so that we can to reduce the load.

What you guys say...