yes.. that's why i like cloud..

2011/3/6 riZer Enterprise <rizerenterpr...@gmail.com>

> zaman dulu mana nak sama babe...zaman skang owg banking kat umah je?
> cloud the one to go
>
> 2011/3/6 AZMI salim <azm...@gmail.com>
>
> and I heard CyberSecurity / MyCERT uses Ubuntu Linux. dono true or not
>> though...
>>
>> Regards,
>> AZMI
>>

>> On 6 March 2011 19:40, Harisfazillah Jamel <linuxmalay...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Yes. Do agree. During my years in bank, Linux in use since 1999, we
>>> have used Linux for backend server like DNS and File sharing server
>>> (https and sftp). Only with open source we can compile to requirement
>>> of Bank Negara. For example all connection must encrypted. That
>>> requirement since the year of 1999. I have to install openssh in HP-UX
>>> and Sun Solaris to replace telnet and ftp.
>>>
>>> With the introduction of HP-UX 11 and 11i, and the support of GCC in
>>> HP-UX and Open Solaris 8 we manage to run numbers of OSS in them.
>>>
>>> I hear a bank using Linux as LTS terminal for running tellers counter.
>>>
>>> Network always the one that will use OSS. For example monitoring
>>> Servers and ATM Nagios will be used. I say miss my old days ....

>>> --
>>>
>>> MOSC2011 http://fb.me/mosc2011
>>>
>>> MOSC Survey 2011 Awareness Of OSS Certification
>>> http://survey.mosc.my/mosc-survey-2011-awareness-oss-cert
>>>

>> --
>> *** Together Protecting The Future Environment **
>> Please consider reading this email on-screen rather than printing.
>> Should situation unavoidable, use recycled-paper. Plant More Trees.
>>
>> --
>>
>> MOSC2011 http://fb.me/mosc2011
>>
>> MOSC Survey 2011 Awareness Of OSS Certification
>> http://survey.mosc.my/mosc-survey-2011-awareness-oss-cert

> MOSC2011 http://fb.me/mosc2011
>
> MOSC Survey 2011 Awareness Of OSS Certification
> http://survey.mosc.my/mosc-survey-2011-awareness-oss-cert

*Maui Sabily 2011* <mauisab...@sabily.org>
*GPG KeyID*: DBDA3074
*GPG Fingerprint*: 3CCE D281 C894 4FB0 3D22 2141 75C6 E41F DBDA 3074

Soire Meira 2008 - 2011
EascobaNET, Inc 2006 - 2010
Ch0kL@Thack 2002
PaleoY2K 1998 - 2000

http://www.sabily.my
http://www.sabily-my.tk

Developer:
Sabily NetBook Remix 10.10
Al-Quds<http://mirror.spanasia.net/pub/simpleLinux/Pub/sabily.my/SabilyNR.iso>
Sabily Zakat Calc 0.2-1 Beta (Debian) <https://launchpad.net/zakat-calc>
Asmawi Office 0.1 Alpha (Webase Presentiton) <http://www.asmawioffice.tk/>
Soire TV & Radio <http://www.soire.webs.com/> (Windows Only - continue
version on Linux)
BrutuSamaDia <http://www.soire.webs.com/> (Remote Desktop Penetration
Testing)
Mauiware.AYU.0.6 <http://www.soire.webs.com/> (Virus Cleanner & Get Back
Hidden Files)

Malicious of Dark Knight - "Hack To Learn, Don't Learn To Hack"