why this paranoia?

Surely anything available thru the normal media channels cannot be
considered a secret? Part of the being 'open' is the sharing of
information, no?
 And why should content related to 'open' tenders by secrets? As a
thought experiment, suppose prices & specs for such tenders are also
made 'open', then the bidding process would be much more competitive
resulting in a better deal for the tenderer. Of course the decision
making  process should also be transparent! That'll be the day...

Having said that, any 'secrets' regarding the OpenHIS tender/project,
and is our community mobilising to do something about this? Or is all
this a secret?

--
#-------
regds,